Prayer is the power plant of the Church -- Pastor Kenneth Hagin, Jr.
Faith to Faith International firmly believes in the power of prayer. As believers we have been given the authority to come boldly before the Lord. The Word of God also promises that when we ask, believing, we shall receive. (Hebrews 4:16; Matthew 7:27-8, 21:2)
Furthermore, the Amplified Version of Matthew 18:19-20 says,
Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.
For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.
· Please pray for upcoming ministry trips.
Specifically pray for 1) all finances and resources to be available, and
2) timing for each trip.
· Please pray for wisdom -- need His understanding every day in order to correctly and efficiently operate the ministry. (See #5 below.)
· Ministry Calendar to be filled -- in the right place, at the right time. (See #1 below.)
· Financial partners to be added daily, especially those individuals and churches that would commit to give on a regular, monthly basis so that we could help more ministries and missionaries in need. (See #6 below.)
Regular Prayer Points:
1) Doors of Utterance to be opened every day for Stephanie to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. In addition, that she would have many opportunities to tell about the vision and work of Faith to Faith International.
a. church services and ministry speaking engagements
b. individual appointments
Colossians 4:3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ...(NIV)
2) Add to the Kingdom and Make Disciples. Every day Faith to Faith believes that through its ministry that many will be come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Secondly, we believe that discipleship is key to a successful walk with God. We are called to make disciples -- those who would move from faith to faith as they grow in the Lord and then go on to succeed in God's plans for their lives.
Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. (NIV)
II Corinthians 5:11, 14-20 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience... 14For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
16So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. (NIV)
Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
3) Divine appointments. Many people today would call these "chance". However, we believe that the Lord directs us everyday and that He brings people across our paths who need Him and the life He offers -- one of abundance and full of grace. Secondly, we believe the Lord divinely appoints relationships within the Kingdom of God.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (NIV)
4) Supernatural Protection. Join with us in believing that every person who works with and supports Faith to Faith International abides in the perfect protection of God. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will hinder what the Lord has planned for Faith to Faith International, Stephanie Pack, all those who are called alongside as partners in the vision, and all those we serve in ministry.
Psalm 91 (Amplified Version)
1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
3 For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4 [Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,
10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.
5) Wisdom and Supernatural Understanding. When ministering as well as when working alongside ministries, churches and individuals, wisdom and supernatural understanding are a MUST, not a plus. Every situation is different, and we must be very careful to be led by the Holy Spirit. He alone holds the answers to the questions and problems we face.
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. (NIV)
John 14:16-17,26 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you... 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 16:13-15 When he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. 15All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you. (NIV)
6) Abundance in finances and resources. Financial partners are being added to the ministry daily in Jesus' name. Faith to Faith International lacks for no good thing -- having more than enough to do the work God has called us to accomplish.
II Corinthians 9:7-8 Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. (NIV)
Faith to Faith is believing for opportunities to minister and the monthly income to support the work. I would ask that you please pray for doors to open so that I can share the vision of Faith to Faith both in pulpit settings and personal conversations. Secondly, that monthly support increases dramatically. Stephanie